Tolley House – Guest Rooms
The Tolley House has two available bedrooms for rent, each with its own private, full bath, and each located on the main floor of the home.
- The Tolley House is located just one mile from Lynchburg’s town square.
- A fresh and delicious, full country breakfast is served each morning in the home’s well-appointed formal dining room.
- Check-in is from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., and check-out is at 11 a.m. each morning.
- Plush linens, quilts, pillow-top and feather bed mattresses are provided on queen size beds in each guest room.
- Television and wireless internet are provided in each guest room.
- Guests are invited to enjoy the home’s beautiful landscaping and tranquil environment throughout their stay.
- The large front porch is furnished with rocking chairs.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy the home’s back patio and sun room, where homemade refreshments are available each evening during their stay.
- Paved parking is located adjacent to the home.
- Maximum guests allowed per room: 2.
- No smoking is allowed inside, but guests are invited to smoke in designated outdoor areas.
- No pets, please.
- Accepted methods of payment are credit card, check or cash (U.S. currency only, please.)
“Southern charm and very friendly. This historic house is so pretty and beautifully furnished to reflect its period. Really comfortable bed, Lem’s bedroom is dual aspect, so light in the morning. Lindsey’s welcome and Vicky’s hospitality were second to none and went above and beyond. Phoning around Lynchburg to track us down and return our phone chargers that we left in our room! Fortunately we followed her recommendation to the wonderful Barrelhouse for excellent Barbecue and Chuck told us where to pick them up in the square. Thank you all.” – ADE, Trip Advisor